Onsite Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
West Hartford, VT
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for ONSITE SOFTWARE ENGINEER for our client in WEST HARTFORD, VT
JOB TITLE: ONSITE SOFTWARE ENGINEER
JOB LOCATION: WEST HARTFORD, VT
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Develop requirements, architecture, software designs, coding, unit testing and integration of C and C++ language applications for an embedded Linux operating system, or an OS equivalent to Nucleus
* The radio technology will be 802.15.4. Ideal candidate will understand Thread. Zigbee knowledge would be acceptable. WiFi STA development would also be acceptable.
* High-level event control will be done using Open Connectivity Forum (OCF), and the Iotivity open source implementation of OCF. The ideal candidate will understand Iotivity. Zigbee HA or ZL would be acceptable. Allseen Alliance Lighting knowledge would also be acceptable.
* Collaborate with hardware engineering team members to develop Board Support Packages (BSP), boot loaders, kernel revisions, and drivers.
* Collaborate with Android and IOS application developers to integrate mobile devices into home automation, audio, and lighting product developments.
* Support project planning efforts including task definition and work effort.
* Identify, analyze, and recommend standard software development environment tools suitable for each project, articulating return of investment to management.
* Implement build and configuration management automation techniques that enable the team to scale up the number of products covered and increase software quality.
PRIMARY SKILLS :
* EXPERIENCE IN C++, DEVICE DRIVER
* DEVICE COMMUNICATION
* PROTOCOL UNDERSTANDING
* FIRMWARE DEVELOPMENT EXPERIENCE
* SENIOR DEVELOPER WHO CAN CONTRIBUTE TO DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT