OpEx Business Analyst I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 11/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
Aon Is Looking For An OpEx Business Analyst I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our operational excellence business group within Aon Affinity in either Kalispell, MT or Overland Park, KS.
YOUR IMPACT AS AN OPEX BUSINESS ANALYST I
* Leads Kaizen events and continuous improvement projects through cross-functional team facilitation and project management.
* Uses lean tools (e.g., value stream mapping, Kaizen, Charters, 5S, Gemba walks, LMS, root cause problem solving) to identify and develop solutions that drive operational improvement
* Acts as primary liaison with Flood Pro improvement teams and networks with other locations OpEx BAs to support programs designed to continually improve operations and eliminate waste
* Provides leadership by mentoring associates in the use of Lean tools, ensuring transfer of knowledge, and creating a culture of continuous improvement
* Collects and analyzes the data on processes, procedures and performance using evaluation tools and makes recommendations on improvement opportunities
* Tracks, monitors, and reports regularly on project status; monitor product and process improvement milestones to ensure on-time completion and sustainability
* Analyzes, develops, ratifies, implements, and standardizes best practices across the organization
* Establishes collaborative relationship with local leadership.
Coaching and Training
* Local management and associates on OpEx philosophy & methodologies
* Assigned project teams on application of proper process improvement and project management methodologies / act as a local resource
* Daily Kaizen and problem solving coaching
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Passionate about Customers
* A fast, clear and independent thinker
* Metrics & number savvy
* Naturally curious about how things work
* Never satisfied with the status quo
* Courageous (willing to stand up for their ideas within appropriate guidelines)
* Idealistic, highly ethical and respecting confidences
* Successful in following-up and getting things done
* Good at listening and a fair degree of humility
* Bachelor s degree, or equivalent years of industry experience, required.
* Background in business, engineering or sciences preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
JOB NUMBER: 2421538
CATEGORY: Operations and Tech Services Group
LOCATION: United States, MT, Kalispell