Open - Source Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_BUILT ON 30 YEARS OF EXPERTISE, RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS PROVIDES SPECIALIZED RECRUITING SERVICES TO A DIVERSE PORTFOLIO OF CLIENTS RANGING FROM FORTUNE 500 COMPANIES TO SMALL AND MID-SIZED BUSINESSES SPANNING MULTIPLE INDUSTRIES._
Our Direct Hire Technology Practice is currently searching for an Open-Source Architect to join a company in the Baltimore, MD area. This is a FTE career opportunity working with cutting edge leading technology systems.
Position offers base salary + bonus, and stellar benefits, company perks.
This Open-Source Architect will focus on our highly-available and highly-scalable API platform. This position will also contribute to open source, produce policies and practices, write documentation, enable others through CI/CD and write supporting libraries to ease implementation and achieve consistency and maintainability.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Candidates should understand and have a proven track record with:
* BS in CS/IS or 6+ years of comparable experience
* 2+ years' experience architecting complex systems
* Deep NodeJS understanding
* Highly proficient with *nix operating systems
* Highly proficient in bash scripting
* Active OSS contributor on GitHub
* Experience working on Scrum/Kanban teams
* Experience with E-commerce systems
* Experience or certification architecting on AWS
* Familiarity with
Qualified candidates should send a resume to email@example.com
At this time, our client is only able to consider candidates that are eligible to work for any employer in the United States without sponsorship.