OpenText VIM Subject Matter Expert 8/31/2016
ECM Solutions LLC
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OPENTEXT VIM CONSULTANT
This person will work closely with clients and must demonstrate professional knowledge to ensure that the work products and deliverables are of the highest caliber to ensure client satisfaction.
This person will act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all Vendor Invoice Management / VIM projects they are assigned to, or manage. Responsible to identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve engagement productivity, increase efficiencies, mitigate risks, resolve issues, and optimize cost savings and efficiencies for each client.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
* Experience technical experience designing and delivering enterprise content management applications with the OpenText suite of ECM products.
* Must have experience working with SAP integration and OpenText Vendor Invoice Management solutions
* Experience with SAP Workflow, including customization and administration
* Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support
* Experience with all aspects of the system implementation including, but not limited to, gathering requirements, designing the future state solution, the development objects related to their process scope, as well as supporting testing and post implementation activities
* Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
* Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
* Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
* Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations
* Experience within a delivery role
* Experience with client facing consulting engagements
* Extensive experience within management consulting or consulting services (Big 4preferred)
* Project Management experience (PMO Certification desired, but not mandatory)
* 3-5 + years OpenText VIM experience (Minimum 3 x full lifecycle projects)
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong executive presence and ability to interact with CxO level
* Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
* Successful teamwork experience and demonstrated leadership abilities are required
* Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
* Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
* Ability to articulate and present different points-of-views on various technologies
* Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be flexible and creative
* MUST be willing to travel as needed, though the majority of ECM projects are predominantly remote - We expect travel flexibility to meet our clients needs.
* College degree in a related area of study, with advanced degree highly preferred
* A strong track record of professional success, preferably in the Consulting Services arena
* Must have extensive VIM & OpenText experience
Please note, we are also hiring for both OpenText VIM Technical AND Functional Resources. If you have at least 3 x successful full-lifecycle VIM projects you've worked on, we want to hear from you. Submit your application and one of our recruiters will reach out to you within less than 24 hours.