Operating Room Registered Nurse
OR RN CIRCULATOR
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVALIBLE**
Seeking to fill a full time Surgical Staff Registered Nurse (RN)-Circulator.The Tri-City Regional Surgery Center is an Ambulatory Surgery Center accredited through the AAAHC and has 5 operating rooms, 10 recovery rooms, and 4 pre-operative rooms.
OR RN CIRCULATOR QUALIFICATIONS:
* Must be a graduate from an accredited school of nursing with a current unrestricted Washington State nursing license.
* Minimum one year of peri-op experience. Other relevant healthcare experience may be considered.
* Must have and keep current CPR, ACLS, and BLS certifications.
* Good interpersonal skill necessary to effectively interact with patients, families, physician and other health care providers.
* Strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
OR RN CIRCULATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Delivery of quality patient care through the process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation in the peri-operative arena.
* The role of the circulating nurse in the surgery setting is important to provide the best patient care.
* This position is responsible for using sound judgment, interpersonal communication skills and critical thinking skills, and can check and evaluate the patient's needs, ensuring a positive outcome.
* Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis throughout the department.
* Gather supplies and equipment for surgical cases. Prepare surgery room for surgical procedures. Restock supplies in surgery room when procedures have ended for the day.
* Ensure that the Operating Rooms are maintained in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner.
* Monitor of surgery inventory and notify appropriate individual when supplies are needed.
* Scrub and circulate for surgical procedures for various surgeons at TCRSC.
* Individualize patient care according to patient's health status, age level, and surgery/procedure being performed.
* Synthesize patient data and implement action plan appropriate to situation by using good judgment and critical thinking skills.
* Complete documentation in a clear, concise manner according to policy. Record all information correctly and accurately on patient's chart.
* Interact with team members regarding patient progress. Look beyond patient's physical needs in every aspect of practice.
* Assume accountability and responsibility for attendance and timely completion of competencies, mandatory programs, and participation in meetings.
* Conduct all aspects of job in an ethical manner in support of the organization's commitment to ethical behavior in all areas of personal and professional activity.
* Perform other related duties as assigned for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the ASC.
We have a reputation for being the best in our business and we expect all our employees to uphold and contribute to our excellent reputation.
BENEFITS FOR FULL-TIME POSITION:
* Health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
* Paid Time Off
* 401K (employer match and Profit sharing after 1 year of service)
* Employer paid LTD and life insurance
* Employee Assistance Program
* Various corporate discounts
TRI-CITY REGIONAL SURGERY CENTER, RICHLAND, WA
OR RN CIRCULATOR
Job Type: Full-time
* Operating Room: 1 year
* Orthopedic: 1 year