Operating Room Service Coordinator- Spine
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 7/19/2017
Northwestern Memorial Healthcare
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe OR Service Coordinator I assists the OR manager in the coordination of management activities for their specialty service. They demonstrate clinical expertise in their area of specialization, provide leadership to the assigned specialty staff, and are responsible for the training and development of specialty team members. They work with surgical services support personnel to plan patient care / ensure resource availability & safe practice.
* State of Illinois, Registered Professional Nurse license.
* Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation recognition (healthcare provider level).
* Graduate of an NLN accredited school/college of nursing.
* BSN or BS degree required.
* Minimum 2 years clinical experience in perioperative nursing.
* CNOR or certification within the surgical specialty,
* 5 years of OR nursing experience with at least 2 of those years within the surgical specialty area.