Operational Support Unit - Manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
* The Operational Support Unit - Manager is responsible for account set up, daily support of all supply and sales & marketing business units, and serving as the primary liaison between new/existing customers issues and other Global Partners departments.
* Support daily business activities of all supply, sales and marketing business units.
* Proactively manage customer set up s and account updates.
* Manage and administer customer set up process for new and existing customers.
* Ensure that new customer setups have all the necessary Tax certificates, EFT information, loading Pin numbers and instructions. Verify that the Tax and Credit departments receive the required information.
* Manage team that will serve as the Primary Contact for customer for day to day supply allocation, loading, and billing issues.
* Ensure customer service quality, efficiency, and accuracy with all transactions.
* Resolve customer complaints in a friendly and tactful manner.
* Research and resolve complex customer issues.
* Actively maintain customer agreements.
* Administer sales support through CRM platform insuring accounts are updated with most recent loading numbers.
* Establish lasting contacts at each supplier and develop influential relationships within set up teams.
* Implementation of Right Angle through back office support systems and groups.
* Create, maintain and enforce processes for customer set up, etc.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Bachelor s Degree preferred
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong time management and organizational skills
* 8+ years experience in managerial role
* Industry experience required
* Familiar with Microsoft Office (especially Excel)
* Familiar with Right Angle, CRM Platforms, TABS, DTN preferred