Operations Analyst 8/19/2016
DAP Products Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As an Operations Analyst, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and executing activities to provide consistent, timely and accurate information to drive customer focused production and inventory decisions. Will investigate, research, correct and document issues in plant level data bases (SAP).
* Research discrepancies related to the SAP production reconciliation process to determine root cause of imbalances to ensure a prompt resolution
* Drive the investigation and resolution of inventory discrepancies to ensure proper and timely management of accurate data in SAP
* Utilize critical thinking skills to develop and suggest more efficient processes that would impact discrepancy resolution in a positive manner.
* Produce Daily Production reports
* Verify materials and scrap in reporting locations; resolving discrepancies.
* Work with other departments to resolve production reporting issues
* Resolve other production data base issues/initiatives as assigned
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelordegree and/or 3 to 5 years of experience in manufacturing plant
* Strong analytical ability and understanding of manufacturing process cause and effect
* Proficient in SAP, PC/Windows/Office Software skills
* Ability to interact at all levels of employees
* Logical reasoning/root cause analysis
* Ability to summarize, report, and communicate issues and action plans