Operations Analyst - Investor Relations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe expansion of an entrepreneurial investment firm has created an opening for a polished, highly organized OPERATIONS ANALYST - INVESTOR RELATIONS to ASSIST WITH NEW ACCOUNTS AND COMMUNICATING WITH EXISTING INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL CLIENTS via phone, email and in person.
The OPERATIONS ANALYST will ACT AS A LIAISON BETWEEN CLIENTS AND 3RD PARTY ADMINISTRATORS to ENSURE ACCURACY AND EFFICIENCY FOR ALL PAPERWORK/documentation.
SALARY: $70-75K PLUS BONUS AND BENEFITS, LOCATION: LOS ANGELES, CA 91011
OPERATIONS ANALYST - INVESTOR RELATIONS Responsibilities:
* Assist with opening new accounts and filling out paperwork
* Complete alternative investment paperwork
* Process and record distributions and activity into internalsystem
* Ensure that all signatures pages are complete
* Maintain database through prompt and concise entry of original documents and preparation of accurate and timely reports
* Maintain an organized electronic filing system
* Communicate with internal and external clients including 3rd party administrators
OPERATIONS ANALYST - INVESTOR RELATIONS Requirements:
* 2+ years' experience in operations within an investment firm
* Exposure to RIA firm or investment advisory firm
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe, including advanced Excel skills
* Strong Attention to Detail
* Excellent communications and interpersonal skills