Operations - Contract Associate- Temp to Hire Opportunity 9/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY In partnership with Manpower Steelcase is currently hiring contract associates for our Kentwood, MI facility, with the opportunity for movement from temp-to-hire.
- When rotating into other zones, may be required to read blueprints and use measuring tools (e.g.
calipers, linear measuring machine, fixtures etc.) to ensure that parts are within quality specifications.
- Able to work standing constantly and with frequent bending and twisting.
- Able to occasionally lift 35 lbs. from floor to waist; lift 50 lbs from waist to shoulders; and push / pull up
to 15 lbs.
- Able to frequently carry 35-55 lbs.
- Able to reach constantly forward, frequently laterally and occasionally over the shoulders.
- Able to occasionally grasp with moderate force.
- Able to rotate to other work in the zone, department, division or plant as required.
- Must know acceptable quality standards and be able to visually inspect for defects.
- Must be able to recognize and accurately identify parts, materials, and finishes.
- Must know and be able to work with the locator system.
- Must be able to meet required takt/cycle time as established.
- Other skills maybe required depending on the department requirements.
Education and Experience -
High school diploma or GED preferred
To apply with Manpower please click the link below:
Steelcase Temp to Hire Position