This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONReporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer the Operations Controller is responsible for all aspects of inventory management and reporting for Florida facility.
Business Partner to the Manufacturing management team, providing financial performance and metrics, reporting, analysis and decision support.
Responsible for FP identify and analyze key variances.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage current standard cost rollups and future ABC modeling
* Review and approve purchase orders
* Prepare company-wide quarterly budgets and annual plan, provide actual vs budget analysis and monthly outlooks
* Monthly analysis of P partner with budget owners to aid their understanding of OPEX forecasts and budget expectations
* Partner with Manufacturing Managers to provide all financial information related to the FL Facility
* Responsible for working with the Mfg organization on all inventory transactions to insure accuracy of inventory movement and reserves
* Manage and control all operating expenses
* Provide information to auditors during quarterly reviews and yearly audits
* Coordinate quarterly on-site audits with WFB and other audits as required
* Present to Senior management on inventory levels and monthly metrics
* Update documentation of internal controls, ensure compliance with Company policies
* Provide ad hoc P&L modeling and in-depth analysis to drive intelligent decision making
* Review all financial reporting and press releases
* Prepare slides for Board presentations
* Update analysis for quarterly conference calls
* Support and expedite the financial close process in concert with corporate accounting including:
* prepare journal entries and account reconciliations
* E highly organized; hands on and team oriented
* Must know excel, pivot tables, vlookups, etc
* Oracle and Hyperion Pillar experience a plus