This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Little Silver, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONFast-paced, high-end custom home builder and remodeler based in Little Silver NJ, seeks a self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented Operations Coordinator to ensure the smooth operation of this growing company. The Operations Coordinator is directly responsible to the President to assist and support the company to ensure that all administration programs and policies are effectively and professionally maintained. While this role will oversee the activities of two clerical personnel (Administrative Assistant and Office Clerk) he/she must be willing to "own the responsibilities" and be hands-on in the day-to-day running of the office. Specific responsibilities include:
* Ensure that administrative processes are efficient and effective; revise and document as necessary to ensure that all team members are in sync.
* Ensure organization with all documents including bids, proposals, customer contracts, vendor proposal, receipts, invoices, etc.
* Maintain communication with clients specifically related to account receivables to ensure timely payments and limiting overdue accounts receivable.
* Assemble various documents and materials to create a professional bid proposal for prospective clients (includes Scope of Work, Allowances, Proposal Letters, References, Guild Quality write up, etc)
* Assist estimators in packaging proposal and turn bid proposals into a contract with payment schedules for customer presentation.
* Ensure that all proposals, marketing information is updated in the Pipeline report, and include dates, and any relevant information for follow up.
* Track all marketing, sales, bid proposal, proposals, and associated activities to ensure that all deadlines and follow up timelines are adhered to.
* Update bid proposal information into Quickbooks
* Revise, print, and insert materials for Home Owner Manuals, Close-out packages, schedule annual walk-throughs and customer reviews
* Liaison between client, architect and, at times, municipalities.
* Support marketing efforts as requested and/or needed (send out marketing literature, update literature, update social media)
* Provide administrative support to the President and other employees as needed; assists President in scheduling meetings and managing calendar.
* Responsible for developing, implementing and updating written office policies and procedures.
* Review known as Procedure Documents) for all positions on a quarterly basis.
* Devises new forms or systems to improve efficiency of workflow.
* Partner with Project Manager to insure punch list is completed on time and signed off by client.
* Coordinate lines of communication between personnel and ensures information is distributed to all office staff.
* Maintains positive customer, employee and public relations and monitors image of office staff and field crew when possible.
* Maintains professional image, demonstrates integrity and confidentiality.
* Compile company information for Quarterly Company Meetings and completes Presidents Agenda and Office Staff Agenda
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Strong organizational skills
* Strong communication, friendly and excellent people skills; ability to lead and garner respect from subordinates and co-workers.
* Skilled with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook e-mail, ability to learn basic functions in QuickBooks.
* Must be able to hold office staff accountable in following procedures consistently.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING:
* Minimum 3 years of experience as an Office Manager, or a related role.
* Previous experience supervising or managing staff.