This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
The Operations Coordinator directly support the Facility Manager with ongoing facility and team related responsibilities.
* Assist with budgetary requests
* Work with team members to identify and respond to any financial or budgeting related issues
* Helps support facility specific cost savings targets to contribute to the account achieving significant savings
* Supports requests associated with Jones Lang LaSalle Management, Operations audits
* Provides support for guests, visitors and employees at client locations
* Assists with receiving and dispatching of work requests to technical staff, vendors or other services providers
* Resolves problems associated with all building services including: janitorial, parking, badging, conference rooms, cubes as well as interior and exterior furnishings, fixtures and equipment.
* Coordinates special events in support of client or Jones Lang LaSalle
* Provides support for meetings and conference room reservations, as needed and directed
* Assists with the coordination and scheduling of maintenance activities
* Assists management and staff with operational reporting, budgeting, financial systems, purchasing as necessary.
* Acts as an interface with client, visitors and guests. Acts collaboratively to solve problems and resolve spontaneous and unique situations with professionalism and service orientation.
* Ensures delivery of committed services and overall satisfaction with Jones Lang LaSalle performance.
* Demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity in finding solutions for service delivery.
* Review Invoices, receipts and work ord ers/tickets
* Scan, file receipts for expense reporting
* Helps achieve the Key Performance Indicators and scores favorably on the client satisfaction surveys.
* Ensures appropriate follow up with customers
* Seeks to continuously improve processes, systems and overall client satisfaction
* Provides direction/information to vendors, facilities staff and service providers as required to ensure excellent coordination/execution of work within client environment with minimal disruption, as needed
* Inventory and stocking of Office Supplies
* Coordinate Vendor Services
* Space Planning: Coordinate with leads on team growth and workstation needs, Update MAC programs weekly
* Transportation (i.e., Bike Program)
* Seating assignments, New Hire Set ups, Exits: Facilitate new hire process by coordinating with team leads, update appropriate employee data bases, providing welcome material and badge assignment.
* Receive and log all incoming/outgoing mail and packages
* Prepare shipments and print labels
* Coordinate pickups with various providers.
* Storage and pick up of employee items
* Security and Safety | BET Safety programs: Distribute and or update employee/contractor badge, retrieve badges from exited employees and return to main office, manage temp badge log and supply levels.
* Assist internal Visitors
* Maintain positive environment
* Documents, publications, and signage for the office: Manage Web Page, Ad hoc signage around the office, help remote teams display signage (open enrollment, other programs)
* Liaison between, employees, and leads
* Landlord Relations
* Monthly site audits (e.g., Site Inspection Report, Safety Equipment, Seat Assignments, Repairs and Maintenance reports, Vendor audits (Janitorial, HVAC))
* Events and All Hands: Room set ups and bookings, monthly events (Valentines, various holidays throughout year, events), conference room and Calendar system management, set up rooms and nonroom resources, events queue management)
* Tickets and Reporting: Manage work tickets Queue for facilities related items, respond to tickets, resolving issues, hiring outside vendors as needed, reporting on scores, ticketing trends, etc., and reporting on space utilization and capacity planning
* Projects and Improvements: Helping coordinate vendor access to space, checking out badges for vendors, and FDOB Set Up (First Day of Business)
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High school education or undergraduate degree preferred.
* 12 years FM experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Superior customer service skills and orientation
* Ability to maintain professionalism at all times under stressful situations
* Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
* Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
* Proficient in MS Office, and possess strong written, verbal and people skills
* Strong organizational skills and collaborative style needed
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.