Operations Engineer Internship
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/7/2016
CSG Systems, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTION11291 Operations Engineer Internship (Evergreen) (Open)
As participant in our internship program, candidates have the opportunity to make meaningful contributions to the support of CSG's Ascendon software. This individual plays a key role in supporting the solution through coordination of deliverables, prioritization of reported issues and communication of deliverable dates to key stakeholders. The role will assist Client Services in troubleshooting and triaging issues, and providing viable workarounds to ensure customer success and satisfaction. They will work closely with senior team members to gain hands on experience in modern software development techniques and methodologies
* Review and understand support and release processes
* Demonstrate technical aptitude, strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the desire to work on a team
* Will work with and gain exposure with SQL, Big Data Framework (Elastic Search) and IIS
* Will work and gain exposurewith web tools, firebug/httpfox/fiddler
* Demonstrable technical problem solving skills and strong communication skills
* Participate in the support life cycle through issue prioritization
* Ability to work full-time out of our Chicago Office starting in June through August
* Working towards an Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems or a related technical field