Operations Finance Analyst - 2017 Winter Internship
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The Appliances Business Unit of TE Connectivity is currently searching for an Operations Finance intern to work at our manufacturing facility located in Jonestown, PA. The internship will provide experience with day-to-day operations forecasting, financial planning & analysis in a manufacturing facility and some special projects.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Job responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Providing timely and accurate financial reporting to facility leaders, when requested
* Complete financial journal entries, as requested
* In addition to the responsibilities listed above, the intern would be responsible for day-to-day work involving internal control supports and in-process reviews / capitalization
* A current junior or senior attending an accredited institution, majoring in Finance
* Minimum GPA of 3.0 in Major Field of Study
* Eligible candidates must be available from May 2017 through August 2017
* Demonstration of our Core Values in every day work environment: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork & Innovation
* Ability to successfully communicate across all levels and functions within the organization and facility
* Ability to work independently of others as well as in a team setting
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
TE Connectivity s winter internship program consists of a 12 14 week program including various interactions with senior management and other interns cross-functionally. TE Connectivity offers an opportunity to contribute and lead various projects in a global, fast-paced environment.