This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Santa Rosa, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition :
Job Title :
Keysight is the world's leading electronic measurement company, helping scientists and engineers address their toughest technical challenges with confidence through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to deliver measurement solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense, and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science.
We are seeking an Industrial Engineer Expert to join our Supply Chain Design and Engineering team at our headquarters in Santa Rosa, California. Our focus is bringing new products to market with efficient, scalable, modular manufacturing designs backed by world-class supply chain processes.
As an Industrial Engineer Expert, you will have the opportunity to:
* Improve our growing onsite manufacturing and solutions-configuration centers.
* Identify and develop best-practices for our world-wide manufacturing sites, in the areas of supply chain management, shop-floor control, reporting and systems integration, hardware/software quick configuration, new-product-introduction planning and execution.
* Apply industrial engineering concepts and statistical modeling to reduce costs and maximize return on investment.
* Develop and implement strategies to deliver the shortest product lead-times in our industry
* Influence next-generation factory layout and product designs to ensure future products are leaner, maximizing product flexibility for the customer, while streamlining manufacturing and order-fulfillment processes.
* Work cross-functionally with product R&D, marketing, procurement and materials planning, product test, logistics, and regulatory teams.
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurement and make a difference in the world.
For several years, including 2016, Keysight s Santa Rosa site has been featured in the North Bay Business Journal s list of best-places-to-work .
* 3+ years work experience in manufacturing or supply chain.
* Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Management, Supply Chain Engineering, or related degree with proven experience in these disciplines.
* Master s degree, MBA.
* 5+ years work experience in manufacturing or supply chain.
* Excellent communication skills with various organizational levels and functional groups.
* Project management experience, including risk assessment and status reporting.
* Experience with new product introduction, global supply chain management, continuous improvement programs (Lean, Six Sigma), data integration and report generation from diverse sources.
* Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning ERP (Oracle) manufacturing, shop floor control and/or manufacturing execution systems (MES).
* Experience with visual-factory design and implementation.
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws..