Operations & Maintenance Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Cenla Environmental Science
JOB DESCRIPTIONESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
* Scheduling OPS calendar-Review the calendar occurrences one month at a time and develop routes for the month, assigning routes to operators, adding arrival/departure times, and determining the order of routes and assigning numbers. Coordinate/Combine schedule activities with Wastewater scheduled activities when possible. Coordinate Bact and THM/HAA5 scheduled activities when possible.
* Receive communication throughout the day from operators regarding their progress of daily scheduled items
* Track the scheduled hours for Operators to ensure as much stability in their scheduled hours as possible
* Print regulatory (DHH Forms 1-2-3) forms each day and file to OPS Account binders. Perform weekly forms review for OPS making sure appropriate DHH Regulatory Forms (Forms 1-2-3) have all been received. Maintain and document detailed information regarding all contact made requesting forms not received timely. O Operations Manager and Water Quality Manager will complete and give to Finance for invoicing.
* Assist Water Quality Coordinator in: Receiving/Signing in Bacts and THM/HAA5 samples; Scan and save signed copies of incoming Lab 8's to client file (signed by DHH); Prepare THM/HAA5 bottles, prepare COC's and labels for THM/HAA5's; Prepare Stage 2 page for THM results for signature and approval; Scan/Save DBP results to client file and send reports to client
* Act in back-up capacity to Water Quality Coordinator for contacting Bact and THM clients to schedule sample dates. Act as back-up for calling and documenting client calls regarding confirming up-coming Bacts and THM/HAA5 appointments
* Document Calls: Document all calls received from client and/or operator to include caller name, date/time of the call, and substance of the call. Print the documentation and file it to "Correspondence" section of Operations Binder; and then save in Client Activity/Notes.
* Wastewater Sampling: Maintain list of monthly requiredsamplings needed for O&M and Wastewater sampling and check them off as they are done. Ensure all Ops accounts are called for upcoming appointments timely. Ensure sampling for testing is obtained and checked off monthly.
* Perform daily audit of the schedule to ensure all scheduled items are accounted for either by their completion or needing to be rescheduled (DAILY EXCEPTION REPORT)
* Receive Operations and Maintenance Reports daily from field operators. O&M Coordinator will account for every operations item on a daily schedule with a received report, and will distribute that report to the appropriate client Operations & Maintenance binder. O&M Coordinator is expected to train in this effort (and see it is maintained) both our operators and our client operators.
* DHH deliveries (as "last resort" back-up person only)
* In an efficient and timely manner, Operations & Maintenance Coordinator will maintain and distribute to all employees the most current Project Manager List as well as Employee Telephone/Email list any time changes are reported for that list.
* Any other job duties as assigned.
* Minimum of 3 years' experience in a business environment using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Excellent Keyboarding skills
* Excellent communication skills