Operations Manager - Ambius
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Santa Ana, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ambius is about improving the quality of life for people working in offices, hotels and shopping centers by enriching their environment. Our vision is to be the creator of ambience for businesses. We do this by being passionate for our colleagues and customers which are the center of everything we do.
We design, install and service interior plant displays, flowers, replica foliage, holiday decor, ambient scenting and stunning wall art for commercial businesses.
We have currently have an opening for a Service Operations Manager.
* To assist Area Branch Manager in building the business by providing world class customer service to clients
* Cultivating existing and new business relationships
* Field contact and trainer for Customer Service Specialist (CSS) and Installation teams
* Responsible for warehouse operations
Benchmark for Success:
* Customer Retention - Minimum of 90%
* Cultivate add-on and existing business through CSS Teams
* Advancement in Career Advantage Path Program
* Creating Recurring and Non-recurring sales
* Improvement of team member retention
* Year on year improvement in total service expense as a % of sales
* Live and demonstrate the Ambius Mission/Vision and Values
* Facilitate and provide a premium quality of Customer Service by our team members and utilizing best practices, products or procedures as indicated by training and operational manuals
* Execute policy and procedures in accordance to policy manuals
* Maintain a high degree of conformance to all applicable Health and Safety Procedures
Principle Responsibilities: This includes but is not limited to the following duties.
* Resolves all customer issues in a timely and professional manner
* Display dedication to World Class Service at all times
* Ensure CSS and Installers are trained in World Class Service
* Adhere to the Customer Engagement program and completing Quality techniques Assurance Reports as outlined by Branch Manager and company policy
* Provides a positive work environment for all team members
* Performance management of CSS and Installers
* Follow-up with CSS and Installers in regards to the Discovery and
* Assists in interviewing process for CSS and Installers
* Provide new hires with a thorough, proper and timely orientation
* Conduct all Workshops in accordance with company schedule
* Completes/maintains all job position required administrative paperwork
Day to Day
* Provides new hires with proper tools for the job when hired and
* Initiate and schedule plant replacements
* Provide plant orders to warehouse or admin manager
* Conduct and provide vehicle audits to admin manager as required
* Manage CSS and Installer route load
* Communicate across departments to ensure smooth business
* Stand-in for CSS as needed
* Ensure CSS and Installers work within budgetary payroll and
* Managers and assists with Holiday preparations and installations as
* Have working knowledge of Branch P&L statements and budgetary
* Attend all required meetings
* Conduct required Connection meetings and workshop classes as requirements designed and as scheduled
Health and Safety Responsibilities: Provide to all employees a safe, without
risk, working environment. This includes but is not limited to the following:
* Comply with all Health and Safety requirements as specified by the company and other government regulatory agencies. This includes but is not limited to:
* Reporting/remedy of potential hazards
* Storing, handling and disposing of chemicals
* Timely reporting of first reports of injury to the appropriate person with accurate and timely completion of necessary forms.
* Conduct health and safety audits of each employee to ensure work is in accordance with the safety policies of the company and other government regulatory agencies.
* Ensure that written health and safety procedures for each job task are up to date and available to include any potential health and safety risk in site specific areas.
* Attend any required Health & Safety meetings or training sessions
Working Environment: The team member may be subject to one or more of
the following environmental conditions
* Inside environmental conditions. This includes but is not limited to: Offices, atriums, malls, restaurants, hotels, airports
* Hazards including a variety of physical conditions, such as exposure to chemicals, heavy lifting, working with sharp tools
* Atmospheric conditions: Dusts, mists, dirt, water, pests
* Regular driving conditions: May be required to drive in rain, snow and/or high heat
Physical Requirements: The team member may be required to perform one or
more of the below functions on a day to day basis.
* Climbing: Ascending or descending stairs, step ladders or ramps
* Reaching: Extending arms and hands to reach plants on multiple levels
* Kneeling: Bending legs at the knee to get to low level plants
* Crouching/stooping: Bending the body forward and downward by bending the leg and spine to reach low level plantings
* Walking: Moving about on foot for long periods of time to accomplish tasks
* Pushing: Using upper extremities to press against something, notable water tanks
* Pulling: Using upper extremities to exert force in order to draw, drag, haul or tug at objects such as plant containers
* Lifting: Raising objects from a lower to higher position or moving objects horizontally from position to position such as moving planters from place to place. May be required to life upwards to 40 pounds.
* Strong communication and problem solving skills
* Solid customer service skills
* The ability to mulit-task, analyze situations and develop proactive responses
* The ability to handle stress and stress related situations
* The ability to work independently, taking the initiative
* Strong time management skills
* Working computer knowledge
* Ability to motivate a diverse and possible wide-spread team
* Outgoing personality
* Flexible and adaptable mindset
* Diplomatic. Looking for Win-Win solutions
* Energetic, hard-working with the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
* Takes a team oriented approach
* Detail oriented
* High school graduate or equivalent
* Supervisor level experience in a customer focused environment preferred
* Working knowledge of horticulture is beneficial but not required
* Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
* Must be able to pass a drug test
Learn more about our company at our website www.ambius.com and www.rentokil-initial.com
Or click the video below
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: