Operations Manager 8/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY WHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR
DO YOU HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT AND A DESIRE TO BUILD A BUSINESS WITH UNLIMITED GROWTH POTENTIAL THIS IS AN EXCITING GROUND FLOOR OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ENTREPRENEURIAL CANDIDATE WHO WANTS TO BELONG TO SOMETHING SPECIAL.. A CHANCE TO GROW A BUSINESS THROUGH MULTIPLE STAGES OF UNLIMITED GROWTH.
This company is a leader in the packaging industry as a total solutions provider. Many of their customers are household names that represent the best in the automotive, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food, electronics, manufacturing, web-based and retail industries. When you become part of this team, you'll have access to customers in these industries and many others that need the innovative solutions they offer. Packaging is one of the largest industries in the world, offering unlimited earning potential for driven and ambitious talent. Nearly every physical product in the world is packaged, so the market is infinite. _If you are passionate about providing solutions to customer challenges and building deep and long lasting business relationships, you've come to the right place._
_WHAT WILL I BE DOING _
This leader will drive _customer service, office administration, inventory, warehousing and the procurement functions_ into a state of perpetual performance excellence. Together with the leadership team, the Operations Manager will work within the systems to provide excellent customer service and a sustainable competitive advantage.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Operating as the champion for safety. Actively promotes adherence to all safety policies and safe work practices. Takes personal responsibility for creating and maintaining a safe working Division.
* Supervises multiple departments including customer service, purchasing, and warehousing and supports the performance and development of all co-workers in these functions.
* _Performs in a lead role in the implementation of SAP, including training of coworkers._
* Acts as a change agent for continuous improvement across all functions of the division.
* Provides expertise in solving Customer problems with any internal department, including other divisions.
* Participates in development and management of the supply chain for the region.
* Ensures that buying and quoting guarantees the best possible pricing with the required delivery dates.
* Oversees that the custom stock buying is maintained at required levels, and the process of receiving and allocating merchandise is effective.
* Knowledge of modern logistics management
* Effective coaching skills, team management and communication with all levels of the organization.
* Excellent technology skills.
* SAP knowledge and skill is required. Expertise at SAP standard Materials Management and Sales and Distribution transactions with a complete understanding of how to support sound business processes with the SAP ERP system is a requirement.
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations Management, IndustrialEngineering, or a related field.
* 5 to 10years of experience in the distribution/packaging industry with at least 5years in a leadership capacity
* Strong SAPexperience is required in a Warehouse Management environment. Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, such as creating and complex manipulation of spreadsheets.
Strong SAPexperience in a Warehouse management environment is required.
HOW WILL I BE COMPENSATED
Base salary $70-100K+ + Bonus + full medical
SOUND LIKE YOU Please forward your resume and identify your self along with your salary requirements