Operations Manager - Cable Infrastructure
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Vision Technologies, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONMANAGER OF OPERATIONS - CABLE INFRASTRUCTURE
The Manager of Operations is responsible for overseeing the operations of projects within the Information Transport Systems Group. This position will work closely with project manager's and cable infrastructure technician teams ensuring guidelines and industry standards are being practiced. Must have the ability to manage, lead and build strong relationships. This position requires cable infrastructure experience along with the ability to be a strategic leader.
ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Act as technical liaison for our cable design team and improve current processes.
* Find creative ways to optimize capital and increase efficiencies while minimizing costs.
* Hire, coach and develop a team of technical staff to meet objectives.
* Minimum of 5 - 10 years management experience within structured cabling.
* Must have prior experience managing and leading teams.
* Managing senior technicians and entry-level managers
* Operations in large scale enterprise projects is essential.
* Strong customer focus
* The ability to inspire others while ensuring processes are being followed and guidelines are met.
* Results orientated
* Project management, organization and problem solving skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* BICSI and/or other industry standard certifications