This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHO WILL I BE WORKING FOR
This company is a customer driven leader in the packaging industry as a total solutions provider. Many of their customers are household names that represent the best in the automotive, pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food, electronics, manufacturing, dot-com and retail industries. When you become part of this team, you'll have access to customers in these industries and many others that need the innovative solutions we offer. Packaging is one of the largest industries in the world, offering unlimited career growth for driven and ambitious talent. Nearly every physical product in the world is packaged, so the market is infinite. _If you are passionate about providing solutions to customer challenges and building deep and long lasting business relationships, you've come to the right place._
_WHAT WILL I BE DOING _
DO YOU HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT AND A DESIRE TO BUILD A BUSINESS WITH UNLIMITED GROWTH POTENTIAL THIS IS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR AN ENTREPRENEURIAL CANDIDATE WHO WANTS TO BELONG TO SOMETHING SPECIAL.. A CHANCE TO GROW A BUSINESS THROUGH MULTIPLE STAGES OF UNLIMITED GROWTH.
An excellent career opportunity currently exists in the CRANBURY, NEW JERSEY DIVISION FOR AN OPERATIONS MANAGER with outstanding leadership skills to align with the companies short and long-term strategic goals. This leader will drive customer service, office administration, logistics, inventory, warehousing and the procurement functions into a state of perpetual performance excellence. Together with the leadership team, the Operations Manager will work within the systems to provide excellent customer service and a sustainable competitive advantage
* Knowledge of modern logistics management
* Effective coaching skills, team management and communication with all levels of the organization.
* Excellent technology skills.
* SAP knowledge and skill is required.
* This position requires the ability to demonstrate the following competencies:
* Business Mastery
* Integrated Leadership
* People Development
* Change Management
* Intellectual flexibility and technical acumen
* Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Operations Management, IndustrialEngineering, or a related field.
* 5 to 10years of experience in the distribution/packaging industry with at least 5years in a leadership capacity
Strong SAPexperience is required in a Warehouse Management environment
HOW WILL I BE COMPENSATED
$ 80K plus a $10K to $20K bonus potential
SOUND LIKE YOU
Please forward your resume and identify yourself!