This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONDunbar Armored is seeking an Operations Manager for our Denver, CO armored car facility. The Operations Manager is responsible for establishing, maintaining and assisting in all aspects of branch management to include profitability, administration, training, routing, scheduling, security, safety and customer service.
* A Competitive Salary
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
* Life & Disability Insurance
* AD&D Insurance
* Paid Training, Paid Time Off, and Paid Vacation
* 401(k) with company contribution.
* Career Advancement Opportunities
* PTO (Paid Time Off) accrual upon hire!
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Under the guidance of the Branch Manager, direct the day-to-day operations of the branch, assuming responsibility of the branch in the absence of the Branch Manager.
2. Schedule personnel to ensure routes are properly staffed and trained, to include special routes and the addition of new stops.
3. Ensure that security is maintained for all facets of branch operations. Interact with, and respond to Compliance and Security Department's recommendations and procedures.
4. Assist the Branch Manager in staffing the branch in proportion to the number of routes/trucks available and maintain FT/Flex/Variable employee staffing ratios at the level authorized by Senior Management.
5. Establish and maintain branch profitability by controlling hours, route efficiency, truck and building maintenance and risk management, to include vehicle safety and work-related injuries.
6. Train, develop and evaluate branch employees in accordance with company policies and procedures.
7. Recommend employee counseling/disciplinary action as necessary to Branch Manager.
8. Resolve problems with customers pertaining to operational changes, such as pick-up times, routing, etc.
9. Oversee the vault operations, ensuring that security and operational procedures are followed. Ensure that all shipments are accounted for and that the vault is balanced daily.
10. Must have or be capable of gaining knowledge of all company policies and procedures.
11. Must be capable of performing all branch jobs (Driver/Guard, Vault Manager, and interim Branch Manager).
12. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Armored Car industry experience preferred but not necessary.
2. Must possess excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
3. Must be able to perform all job requirements of subordinate branch personnel as well as
acting or interim Branch Manager
4. Must possess or be able to obtain:
a. Valid driver s license and MVR that meets Company requirements.
b. Guard Card or required state credentials to carry a firearm
c. D.O.T. certification.
d. Other licenses or permits as required.
5. Working knowledge of basic computer applications including Word and Excel.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Transgender/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.