This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Auto Req ID
The position is responsible for EHS, Engineering, CMMS and Performance Management and working closely with Service Line Leaders, Facility Managers, and site teams within a client portfolio in NAM and LATAM to assure proper implementation of policies, procedures and programs that promote well managed and well maintained properties.
* Develops and communicates the strategic vision, scope and mission of the firm and client.
* Facilitates and coordinates organization-wide efforts to ensure that service delivery programs are developed and managed using a data-driven focus that sets priorities for improvements aligned to ongoing strategic imperatives.
* Assures that organization-wide performance initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and program efficiencies and effectiveness.
* Participates in organizational strategic planning.
* Provides leadership for performance and continuous improvement policy development.
Special focus will be given to performance management, continuous Improvement, cost savings, and standardization of the portfolio. Emphasis should be on a positive and timely response to concerns or needs of the client and on increasing the value of the property.
* Support site teams in the administration of all maintenance programs for the properties with special focus on critical systems.
* Responsible for prompt response to client requests.
* Review operational procedures at locations to assure optimal energy efficiency is achieved.
* Responsible for adherence to Environmental Health and Safety standards.
* Responsible for developing and managing cost savings program.
* Prepares and presents monthly, quarterly and annual governance reporting
* Devises and updates as needed, key metrics and measurements (SLA, KPIs & CPIs) via scorecards, reports and data-driven analysis as required or outlined in the MSA
* Help shape the account team s process management approach; consult on process improvement projects as needed
* Administration of Jones Lang LaSalle trackers and other technology tools
* Demonstrates and provides continuous improvement with analysis and recommendations to the client
* Collaborates and shares/utilizes best practices across similar JLL accounts
* Help recommend and implement changes aimed at improving account performance
* Collaborate on the development, implementation, and ongoing issuance of client reporting such as monthly, quarterly and annual reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* Bachelor s Degree required
* Minimum 10 years experience
* Experience with Client Relations, Contract Administration, Engineering and Preventive Maintenance, Budgeting, Accounting, and Emergency Procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Works with little supervision
* Strong technical back ground
* Ability to manage by influence
* Excellent communication and facilitation
* Analytical problem solving methodology
* Continuous improvement methodology
* Requires advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
* Customer focused attitude
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43693BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.