This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
* Fill job orders timely and effectively per client requirements and follow up with arrival calls and quality checks as required by our company's service differentiators
* Recruit, interview and select qualified candidates
* Manage field employee workforce including dispatching, counseling, disciplining and terminating as necessary
* Act as primary liaison between clients and field employees
* Generate new business through client service calls
* Deliver top-notch customer service to candidates, field employees and client companies alike
* Demonstrate the company's core values, operating principles and service differentiators
* Ability to work independently
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines under pressure
* Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in related field preferred