This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Operations Manager will provide support, leadership and direction to assigned operating location to ensure delivery of annual business plans. He/she will control the daily operation of our transportation contract, in compliance with the policies of the contracting agency and in conformance with company procedures.
* Effectively manage on-time performance and driver availability.
* Effectively manage all call center functions.
* Effectively manage customer relations through both direct contact and outreach programs.
* Identify, select, train and mentor location staff.
* Effectively and frequently communicate with location staff and support team members.
* Assist in overseeing safety and training programs, plans and processes to ensure compliance with company, contract and regulatory requirements.
* Contributes to maintain the safety culture of the division.
* Maintain client contact routinely to meet or exceed expectations.
* Assist with conducting periodic departmental audits.
* Daily, weekly and monthly review of key operational metrics.
* Implement, promote and adhere to company policies and procedures.
* Participates in location labor and employee relations activities.
* At least two (2) years of experience in a supervisory position.
* Experience in a paratransit position and have experience in scheduling and personnel management and training.
* Must be able to work independently and have strong written and verbal skills.
* Knowledge of the contractual obligations is a must to perform this job correctly and knowledge of company policy assures that the field operator is using consistent measures to assess a drivers' activity.
* Computer and financial skills required.
* Time management skills and HR skills.
* Experience working with a Fixed Route/Paratransit Operation.
* Working knowledge of MS Office.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills.
* High degree of multi-tasking skills.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required. MV Transportation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. MV Transportation, Inc. provides equal employment and affirmative action opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.