Operations Manager - Healthcare Collections Call Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTHE FOUR _MUST HAVE_ REQUIREMENTS:
1. BACHELOR\'S DEGREE_ PREFERRED._
2. 10 + YEARS OF OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND P&L RESPONSIBILITY FOR HEALTHCARE COLLECTIONS IN A $20 MM TO $50 MM REVENUE CYCLE COMPANY SERVING HOSPITALS AND PHYSICIAN GROUPS.
3. DIRECT EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING A 50-150 PERSON CALL CENTER FOR COLLECTIONS.
4. EXPERIENCE IN INSURANCE AND BAD DEBT RECOVERY.
Overall Operational responsibility for the Primary and Secondary Collection business unit comprised of approximately 50 -75 staff. Responsible for the execution of the business plan in an efficient and profitable way. Determine long and short term goals to meet overall business operations expectations. Management will be in a matrix environment where certain functions will be managed at the corporate office including marketing, sales, information technology, human resources and finance.
* Achievement of monthly/annual revenue and profitability goals.
* Monitor team performance to ensure that the call center goals are met.
* Identify and execute the implementation of programs for the improvement of the call centers process.
* Provide support to the corporate sales team as it relates to the Collections business unit.
* Provide superior management to the operational aspects of the Collections business unit. Insure that the Collections "floor" is operating at peak efficiency and that all process, procedures and standards are adhered to.
* Provide outstanding customer service by meeting all client commitments and expectations.
* Deliver results that are significantly better than industry averages.
* Recruit and retain outstanding employees through strong management and by creating a positive and challenging work environment.