Operations Manager - Healthcare Collections Call Center
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
USA Recruiting Associates
JOB DESCRIPTION_Salary Range BOQ _
_** . We need a candidate with strong operations management experience for a healthcare collections call center operation. _
_Search For: healthcare, collections, hospital, physician group, call center, operations._
Position Title Operations Manager - Healthcare Collections Call Center #3325
_Base salary has a range of$ 75,000.00 -$ 90,000.00 base with a monthly bonus potential of $3,500.00 if monthly financial goals are met. _
Location Sebring Florida
Overall Operational responsibility for the Primary and Secondary Collection business unit comprised of approximately 50 -75 staff. Responsible for the execution of the business plan in an efficient and profitable way. Determine long and short term goals to meet overall business operations expectations. Management will be in a matrix environment where certain functions will be managed at the corporate office including marketing, sales, information technology, human resources and finance.
* Achievement of monthly/annual revenue and profitability goals.
* Monitor team performance to ensure that the call center goals are met.
* Identify and execute the implementation of programs for the improvement of the call centers process.
* Provide support to the corporate sales team as it relates to the Collections business unit.
* Provide superior management to the operational aspects of the Collections business unit. Insure that the Collections "floor" is operating at peak efficiency and that all process, procedures and standards are adhered to.
* Provide outstanding customer service by meeting all client commitments and expectations.
* Deliver results that are significantly better than industry averages.
* Recruit and retain outstanding employees through strong management and by creating a positive and challenging work environment.
* 10 years or more of operational management and P&L responsibility with particular emphasis on primary and secondary collections for a $20 mm to $50 mm revenue cycle company serving the provider (hospital and physician group) markets.
* 5-10 years of collections "agency" experience in a growth oriented and for- profit company serving the provider market.
* Direct experience in managing a 50-150 person call center for collections resulting in an in depth understanding of all functions.
* Strong understanding of business unit finance with the ability to analyze operational and financial data to determine trends and issues.
* A successful track record for driving outstanding results both financial and operational.
* An in depth understanding of revenue cycle management in the provider market.
* Ability to work efficiently in a high demand, fast-paced environment
* Solid problem-solving skills & excellent management skills.
* Ability to think tactically and identify significant success factors
* Bachelor's Degree preferred
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. BACHELOR\'S DEGREE PREFERRED.
2. 10 + YEARS OF OPERATIONAL MANAGEMENT AND P&L RESPONSIBILITY FOR HEALTHCARE COLLECTIONS IN A $20 MM TO $50 MM REVENUE CYCLE COMPANY SERVING HOSPITALS AND PHYSICIAN GROUPS.
3. DIRECT EXPERIENCE IN MANAGING A 50-150 PERSON CALL CENTER FOR COLLECTIONS.
4. EXPERIENCE IN INSURANCE AND BAD DEBT RECOVERY.
5. SALARY REQUIREMENT