This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Manufacturing & Diversified Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONManage the operations side of the business. Manages by directing and coordinating activities consistent with established goals, objectives, and policies
* Manage identifying and evaluating manufacturing options; recommending expansion of current facilities or addition of new facilities
* Create optimal efficiency in supply chain management to enhance delivery while managing inventory and costs
* Foster a culture of continuous improvement and employee engagement
* Ensure compliance with agency procedures, programs and government regulations
* Execute financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances
* Produce products that meet customer expectations by formulating, installing, and enforcing good manufacturing practices; developing and improving production and engineering processes, procedures, methods, and techniques; enhancing the application of staff; designing production planning and control systems and procedures; developing and enforcing inspection and quality assurance standards, procedures, and methods
* Obtain required materials and supplies by developing auditing, and evaluating materials management systems, policies, procedures, and controls; managing inventory
Bachelor's degree and several years mfg exp. including plant management, production management and cost management/reduction
Demonstrated knowledge & abilities in all manufacturing operations - process flow, materials resource planning, purchasing, logistics, quality assurance, SOPs, planning & scheduling safety & manpower to meet sales/production
Demonstrated success in the management of supplier, customer and vendor relationships. Excellent computer skills including all MS Office apps. Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information