This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 1/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONOverview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: POSITION DESCRIPTION
* Responsible for assisting in managing a team performing Treasury Analyst functions, delivering multifaceted support services to Treasury Groups and Bank Derivatives Traders.
* Liaise with Capital Markets, Corporate Treasury, Corporate Controllers, Vendors and IT.
* Assist Manager to act as a change agent to implement initiatives.
* Work with Project Managers and Perform Project Management Responsibilities.
* Communicate potential issues / seek solutions.
* Assist with System Conversions.
* Liaise with internal and external auditors.
* Bachelor's Degree in business related area, or relevant experience
* 7 - 10 year financial operations experience
* Superior communications and multitasking skills, with the ability to interact with multiple individuals and departments in both the US and overseas
* Works well in a Team Environment
* Knowledge of Blackrock Aladdin, ePAM, Chatham and/or Quantum a plus
* Knowledge of Trade Processing including FX, Caps, Swaps, Investments
* Production and Managerial experience required