Operations Manager 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
It's not just clich. The heart of Billtrust is its people. Our executives know it, our co-workers believe it, and our clients recognize it. Billtrust is enjoying remarkable success with significant year-over-year growth over the past 10 years. And, we're transforming the billing industry with leading-edge technologies that enable us to deliver our payment management solutions from the cloud. Our team members not only drive that expansion, they benefit by it with empowerment and rewarding professional progress.
_Billtrust: where talent and opportunity meet. Work Hard. Have Fun. Make History._
WHAT YOU\'LL DO:
Billtrust is seeking a dynamic and energetic individual to help lead our Lockport, IL Print Operations facility. As the Operations Manager you will report directly to the VP of Operations and will be responsible for all aspects of the Print/Mail facility.
* Supervise and manage a 20,000 square foot Print and Mail facility with 30+ employees
* Maintain a motivated, highly-productive, continually improving workforce while meeting/exceeding customer expectations
* Identify, develop and implement processes and procedures to drive increased productivity and efficiencies
* Manage equipment acquisition and maintenance to develop recommendations for upgrades and modifications
* Coordinate staffing and facility utilization to meet Service Level Agreements in a 24x7 facility
* Effectively manage three shift supervisors
WHAT YOU\'LL BRING TO THE TEAM:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in industrial or process engineering; Experience in a direct mail/statement processing production environment is a strong plus
* 4+ years of hands-on managerial experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
* Strong mentoring, coaching and development skills with the ability to motivate a team to achieve results
* A strong mechanical aptitude with excellent problem-solving skills
* Lean manufacturing/Six Sigma skill set
* Understanding of USPS Postal regulations and mail sorting a plus
* Experience working with Bell & Howell/Pitney Bowes intelligent inserting equipment a plus
WHAT YOU\'LL GET:
* COMPETITIVE SALARY, STOCK OPTIONS AND 401(K) WITH COMPANY MATCH: We appreciate our employees and we make sure they know it.
* BENEFITS: We offer full-time employees multiple healthcare packages, including free and low cost options.
* OPEN PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
* A LIVELY CULTURE: Ping-pong, bean bag toss, hackathons - We enjoy friendly competition.
* CASUAL DRESS: Every day is "Casual Friday," we want you to be comfortable when you come to work.
* MINIMAL BUREAUCRACY: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.