This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOPERATIONS MANAGER, 3RD SHIFT
GREATER MEMPHIS, TN AREA
The 3rd Shift Operations Manager will have complete responsibility for 3rd shift manufacturing operations driving safety, quality and production team performance to achieve company goals and objectives. The 3rd Shift Operations Manager will also have direct interaction with staff, field sales, FDA and other regulatory agencies and with customers. Works a flexible schedule supporting a 24/7 manufacturing environment, shift hours are 11:00pm - 7:30am, Sun - Thu.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES MBA is a plus
* 7+ years hands-on supervisory experience in management of production operations in an FDA regulated or pharmacy environment, preferably aseptic drug manufacturing
* Strong customer focus and orientation
* Strong decision making skills with regards to financial impact, regulatory and legal issues, customer retention and patient safety
* Able to demonstrate strength in communication, leadership and problem solving skills
* Proven ability to manage staff in all areas of facility (i.e. shipping/receiving, labeling/packaging, clean room, etc.)
* Ability to work in a demanding environment and manage multiple project timelines simultaneously
* Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma problem solving skills preferred