Operations Manager 8/16/2016
USA Recruiing Associates
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Salary Range Based on qualifications.
. We need a candidate in the area with logistics related management experience.
Search For: manager, logistics, route drivers, warehouse, trucking, delivery.
Position Title Operations Manager - NE #3324
Location Omaha NE
The Operations Manager provides strong and visible leadership to Branch Supervisors, Route Drivers and Warehouse Technicians providing stability, support and direction to achieve company goals. The Operations Manager ensures team members adhere to all the laws and regulations governing company operations including but not limited to FDA, EPA, DOT, OSHA, Fire Marshall and State Board of Pharmacy.
* Hire, teach and train staff members then follow up with coaching, counseling and evaluating
* Plan and conduct weekly training meetings for operations staff (driver, warehouse & team leads)
* Inventory drivers trucks in and out each day
* Manages and oversees daily workflow
* Performs warehouse Inventory count and reconciliation process
* Collaborate with Branch Manager and corporate Team Leads to achieve company goals
* Responsible for validating quality control & following FDA compliance regulations and procedures
* Operate within standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
* Improve the operational processes in support of the company defined direction
* Oversee all operational procedures for branch (fills, compliance, repairs, deliveries, etc.)
* Ensure the completion of all daily logs and paperwork
* Follow up and ensure preventive maintenance (PMs) and repair work on equipment is completed
* Identify areas for cost savings or process improvement
* Maintain Cash and Check Logs and adhere to procedures for disposition of monies
* Maintain material supply adhering to company established par levels.
* Work with team members at the warehouse and corporate office to ensure company goals are met
* Bachelor's Degreepreferred
* Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of MS Office (ie: Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Ability to push, pull and move up to 75 pounds required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* 2+ Years management experience
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. BACHELOR\'S DEGREE PREFERRED.
2. 2+ YEARS OF LOGISTICS RELATED MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
3. STRONG COMPUTER SKILLS INCLUDING A WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF MS OFFICE (IE: WORD, EXCEL, OUTLOOK).
4. SALARY REQUIREMENT