This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 7/21/2017
The Results Companies
JOB DESCRIPTIONNamed the 2015 Best Voice Excellence Company in the Philippines by ICT International and Inc. Magazine's 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the U.S., The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Education, Financial Services, Retail Cable/MSO and Energy. With over 14,000 employees in 22 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, near shore and far shore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree. Visit us at TheResultsCompanies.com and peruse our library of case studies and industry insights to learn more about why Results is one of the fastest growing Customer Experience companies in the world.
Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships as the single point of contact for internal and external information regarding a specific client program. This role serves as the "voice of the client" within the call center and coordinates, monitors and tracks deliverables to ensure quality service delivery to the client.
Duties And Responsibilities
* Reviews and analyzes program performance to determine program needs.
* Approves personnel activities concerning hiring, training, development and performance. management.
* Provides written performance appraisals .
* Acts when necessary as a problem solving escalation point for Supervisors and front line RAs .
* Meets forecasted or budgeted financial targets including occupancy and bill-to-pay percentage .
* Identifies and oversees program/problem resolution .
* Maximizes potential of subordinates through coaching, development and effective performance management methods .
* Tracks client issues and maintains client correspondence and issue resolution.
* Supports Results' goals by implementing and facilitating processes that promote continuous improvement, resulting in improved service quality and/or reduced operating expenses. Review workflow to ensure improved.
* Dedicated to providing superior customer service
* Naturally great with people--especially on the phone
* Exceptional, professional communication skills both written and verbal
* Effective presentation skills are essential for this position
* Skilled in developing and maintaining key professional customer relationships
* Ability to think logically, communicate clearly and diplomatically with a wide range of users ranging from RAs to Executive Management and Clients
* Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills- ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
* Ability to self manage, self motivate and be accountable for assignments and related deadlines
* Competent with Windows and Microsoft office products
* Strong typing skills