Operations Manager, Performance Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/4/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONDescriptionThe Manager of Operations, Performance Management is responsible for driving operational effectiveness across the Performance Management Department. This individual will be responsible for ensuring the team meets the company s objectives related to account performance, revenue growth and churn by maximizing customer usage around VinSolutions product capabilities.
* Ensure effective management of progress and results of all accounts assigned with a focus on retention
* Develop plan for proper engagement with key strategic accounts and prioritizes Mark Vickery s onsite travel and GoTo meeting schedule.
* Work with at risk clients, determine action plan to turnaround and conquer
* Assist in prioritizing product direction as it relates to customer needs
* Use methods provided to closely monitor system red flags /emergencies with clients and take immediate action
* Determine any points needed for additional value resource in order to maintain success of client progress/results
* Work with, contribute and manage action to turnaround cancelled accounts
* Construct and communicate summary reports with appropriate documentation
* Engage and participate in the exchange of best practices across entire Performance Management team
* Manage workshop/webinar schedule, identifying presenters, reviewing attendance and content.
* Develop plan for training of new hire PM s as well as ongoing training for existing PM s
* Asses hiring needs and manage recruiting process
* Manage account assignment process
* Drive execution of PM key metrics
* Manage department compensation including oversight of expense reporting and corporate AMEX usage.
* Highly organized with high sense of urgency
* Proven leadership capabilities and management acumen
* Strong written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to effectively work with all levels within the dealership
* Excellent customer service skills/approach
* Computer literacy including MS Office Word, Excel & Powerpoint
* Bachelor s Degree or equivalent work experience
Primary Location:US-KS-Mission-5700 Broadmoor St
Job Level:Team Leader
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time