Operations Manager - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
USA Recruiting Associates
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTION_Salary Range BOE._
_** They have several candidates in the mix with good qualifications but said they are open to looking at others as long as they have the updated bottom line. The candidates in the mix have these qualifications so we have to screen out any that do not have them. We need a candidate with operations management in pharmaceutical manufacturing or similar and preferably local._
_Search For: operations manager, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, Lean/Six Sigma certification, ERP/Inventory control, FDA regulatory._
Position Title Operations Manager - Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - UT #3944
_$80k to $85k, but leave wiggle room. Bonus can vary from year to year. Retirement plan is 100% employer contribution and is equivalent of 25% of W-2 salary including bonus. ** Do Not Post Salaries_
Relocation Yes - Strongly prefer local candidates
Location Salt Lake City
Pharmaceutical manufacturer looking for an Operations Manager.
Company is seeking a highly motivated and resourceful individual to work in their pharmaceutical facility as the Operations Manager. Reporting to the VP of Operations, this position requires the person to have a strong understanding of GMP/FDA regulations and will be responsible for all building/pharmaceutical operations.
* B.S degree in business, engineering, or technical field.
* 3+ years of GMP or similarly regulated manufacturing management experience.
* Strong computer skills, proficient with MS Office applications and ERP systems
* Strong leadership, communications, and interpersonal skills
* Strong experience in qualitysystems, including root cause analysis and corrective/preventive action implementation
* U.S. citizen or permanent resident status.
* 5+ years of GMP or similarly regulated manufacturing management experience.
* Certifications in Lean, Six Sigma, and/or APICS
* Strong writing and editing skills
* Demonstrated flexibility in a very dynamic work environment and manage multiple tasks/functions concurrently
* Subscribe to and actively support a safe work environment
* Managing manufacturing and distribution activities for the pharmaceutical facility, including direct supervision of operations personnel
* Maintaining GMP and product quality compliance
* Developing and managing operating budget
* Developing an atmosphere of continuous improvement
* Providing employee training
* Participating in continuous improvements and corrective and preventive actions
* Inventory control of raw materials and manufactured goods
* Direct interface with key customers to address service and quality issues
* Performing daily monitoring and maintenance of equipment
* Ensuring a work environment that is safe and clean for production (5S)
* Assisting with the execution of process and equipment validation
* Hands on experience in a small operation with a high comfort level in having multi-task responsibilities
BOTTOM LINE REQUIREMENTS WE NEED NOTES ON WITH CANDIDATE SUBMITTAL:
1. BACHELOR\'S DEGREE IN BUSINESS, ENGINEERING, OR TECHNICAL FIELD.
2. UP AND COMING MANAGER OR SUPERVISOR IN A MANUFACTURING SETTING.
3. LEAN/SIX SIGMA CERTIFICATION.
4. ERP/INVENTORY CONTROL EXPERIENCE.
5. FDA REGULATORY EXPERIENCE.
6. SALARY EXPECTATIONS