Operations Manager, Practice Transformation
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
What does Qualis Health do*
Qualis Health s award-winning population health management services contribute to better outcomes for patients, through improvements in how healthcare is delivered. We provide quality improvement consulting, information technology support, and care management services to public and private healthcare organizations across the U.S.
What is it like to work for Qualis Health*
The drive to innovate runs throughout Qualis Health. We re results-focused, leading to an environment that s high-achieving while also collaborative and supportive. We offer opportunities for you to learn and grow while making a real difference for underserved populations and others as they navigate America s complex healthcare system.
What would I do*
The Practice Transformation Support Hub, funded through a Washington State Department of Health grant to support the Healthier Washington Initiative, aims to accelerate providers participation in health payment reform and strengthen behavioral health integration and care coordination. Qualis Health s main contributions are to:
* Provide technical assistance that leads to the adoption of strategies for comprehensive quality improvement, including bi-directional care integration of physical and mental health in primary care and behavioral health practices,
* Support quality improvement initiatives that will lead practices to successfully participate in health payment reform programs, and
* Connect providers with appropriate community resources to support enhanced patient care.
In this key role, your primary accountability would be to oversee a team of 8 10 remote (located throughout Washington State) and on-site Practice Coaches/Facilitators. Other typical responsibilities include:
* Develop and oversee work plans, set expectations and assign tasks, and monitor and report on the program s progress toward supporting clients to achieve quality improvement targets.
* Maintain subject matter expertise on practice transformation principles, using it to drive the development of training, education, and relevant resources for participating practices.
* Provide practice transformation consulting services (including those related to behavioral health integration) to participating providers.
* Lead efforts to conduct environmental scans of community resources, implement strategies to assist providers to connect to needed resources, and build community resource networks in the nine Washington State Regional Services Areas.
* Participate in the coordination of other practice transformation programs with aligned objectives.
7+ years of relevant work experience that includes:
* Management or supervisory experience in a practice setting, such as primary care or community behavioral health (including direct supervision of staff).
* Account management, program management and/or contract administration work experience in healthcare.
BA / BS in a related field.
You ll be given preference if you bring the following:
* Quality improvement and/or practice transformation experience.
* Behavioral health and/or clinical-community linkages/networking experience.
* Proficiency with Electronic Health Records (EHRs).
* Advanced degree in a related field.
Qualis Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that embraces and practices diversity, reflecting the communities we serve. We encourage minorities,Protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
Thank you for your interest in working with us!