This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
TFS is seeking to hire an Operations Manager to support its Shakopee, MN branch. The Operations Manager oversees and manages the full scope of operational activity within the branch, including all facility, customer service, A/R, purchasing, administrative, delivery, warehouse, and production functions. They hire, develop, coach and counsel a team of employees within the customer service and warehouse functions. They assist with cost reduction and profit maximization initiatives. They drive accountability and ensure that operational expenses, such as inventory, receivables, freight and other various branch expenses are managed effectively. They ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to and that support is provided for the outside sales staff.
Compensation & Benefits:
Up to $55k, commensurate with experience.
Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, etc
* Solid managerial skill set to ensure expectations are set and managed effectively.
* Effective individual contributor with the ability to develop and lead a team.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills utilizing the English language
* Good attention to detail with solid follow-up skills
* Professional appearance and behavior
* Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple assignments simultaneously
* Demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to meet appropriate deadlines
* Accurate and results oriented.
* Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
* Effective time management skills
* Good mechanical aptitude with the ability to quickly grasp technical information.
General Qualifications & Educational Requirements:
5 years management experience required, preferably in an industrial or service oriented setting
Associate degree required
Bachelor degree preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally utilize ladders with a weight capacity of 250 lbs. or less, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Office and warehouse environment
INDEED applicants only, please send your resumes to HR@tfsi1.com.
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.