Operations Manager - Steritech
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Steritech is the market leader in food safety, quality assurance, and customer experience management and the second-largest commercial-only pest prevention provider in North America. We serve more than 60,000 clients, and pride ourselves on being a trusted partner to many of the world's leading brands across industries as diverse as manufacturing, processing, distribution, retail, food service, and hospitality.
We are extremely proud of our legacy of service excellence and constantly work to enhance the value and impact of our services.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing daily operations with the goal of providing World Class service to Steritech clients. This includes supervising a group of Service Specialists, ensuring monthly route completion, and managing basic financial performance of operations. This position will offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations including, service, client care and career education. The hired person will work from their home office and will have the freedom of not reporting to a physical office each day. GREAT position for a current mid-level manager seeking advancement opportunity in the future. Benefits, 401k, profit sharing, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, bonus potential, and a company vehicle are among many of the rewards of working for Steritech.
If you are seeking a position with career development and advancement opportunity don't miss this opportunity!
* Manage daily operations with the goal of providing World Class service to Steritech clients
* Supervises a group of 15 Service Specialists
* Ensure monthly route completion
* Offer direction to staff in all aspects of operations including, service, client care and career education
* Responsible for recruiting and retention
* Responsible for managing basic financial performance of the operations, including revenue growth and expense control. The manager is required to adhere to an annual budget
* Daily travel throughout territory is required. The manager consistently visits with clients, assists Service Specialists, troubleshoots and works closely with the Sales team with business development
* Required to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and weekend work when needed
* Submit weekly, monthly and yearly reports, as required
* Five (5) years management experience in the Pest Prevention Services field.
* At least five (5) years supervisory/management and training experience
* Working experience with Microsoft Office applications
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Strong attention to detail and Enjoy hands-on work
* Good decision making skills
* Must pass pre-employment background check, drug test, and physical functional job assessment
* Meet the following Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) requirements (Offers are contingent upon verification of MVR checks):
* A valid driver's license for the last three years
* Maximum of three (3) violations and no major violations in the last three (3) years. Major violations include DWI, DUI, Hit & Run, Homicide, Assault, Suspension or Revocation or License, Reckless Driving
* No more than 3 violations in past 3 years with no at-fault accidents
* No more than 2 violations in past 3 years with one at-fault accident
* No more than 2 at-fault accidents in the past 3 years with no violations
* Degree in Business, Life Science (Entomology, Biology, Zoology)
* Service industry experience
* Experience supervising field employees
* Experience working with budgets and P&Ls
* Experience in the Pest Management industry
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: