Operations Manager V
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
BOK Financial Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 17781
Areas of Interest: Accounting; Trust; Wealth Management
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .The Operations Manager V is primarily responsible for all aspects of management of the department operations; ensures department operations functions efficiently, accurately and timely for BOKF.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies, develops, recommends, and implements revision of internal standards, policies, operating procedures, and new programs to improve efficiency; provides staff with clear concise written guidelines and provides performance feedback related to internal standards; minimizes losses through effective internal controls; ensures internal work procedures are consistent with departmental and overall divisional goals and objectives; ensures service level standards are met.
- Defines annual department objectives; develops operating plan in compliance with senior management decisions; plans and administers annual budgets for personnel and project expenses; identifies savings and efficiencies in overall operation; prepares management reports, expense reports, budget variances, operational statistics and quality reports.
- Ensures department efficiency by predicting, controlling, implementing and approving changes in workload, procedures, and schedules through analysis of internal operation and appraisal of external needs identified through an active continual liaison with other departments and sections. Establishes and maintains working relationships with department managers, regulators, and auditors to ensure needs of customers and organization are met.
- Manages departmental activity via first line supervisors; determines work priorities; recommends additions to staff; exercises usual authority of a manager concerning performance appraisal, salary recommendations, discipline, counseling, incentives and terminations.
- Assumes responsibility for all department operations; researches and resolves complex problems which require considerable judgment and handling beyond staff experience and knowledge. Assures resolution of technical problems related to work and equipment.
- Directs study and establishment of new and revised systems, procedures, methods, and forms as related to operations area; establishes and maintains contact with other banks, equipment manufacturers, banking associations, and vendors regarding new products and methods.
- Participates as a unit representative in mergers and acquisitions and operational conversions; serves on committees relative to operations, products, and equipment; participates in collaborative study and review of proposals and design of new products.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of production management, operations and delivery systems
- Extensive knowledge of banking operations and workflow efficiency
- Advanced knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent PC skills including word processing and spreadsheet applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills including oral and written communication skills
- Excellent managerial skills; ability to motivate employees and provide team leadership
- Excellent research and problem solving skills including reconciliation and budget analysis
- Ability to supervise multi-functions, multi-shifts
- Ability to organize work flow and process improvement to ensure numerous critical deadlines are met dailyThis level of knowledge is normally acquired through completion of Bachelor s Degree in Management or Accounting with 7 years operations experience with at least 4 -5 years experience in a supervisory capacity or equivalent experience of 13 years in operations which includes at least 4-5 years in a supervisory/managerial capacity. Preference: Knowledgge of bank operations
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Attention All Third Party Agencies, Headhunters, and Recruiters
BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not accept candidate submission by unsolicited third parties through this site or any company email address. All unsolicited candidates presented to BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will be considered the property of BOK Financial. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited candidates, nor will a contractual relationship be formed by the submission. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries are not obligated and will not under any circumstances pay any fees to said third parties submitting candidates in this manner. BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries only forms contracts with recruiters with whom we have an established business relationship and with whom we have in place a signed agreement. All contact with BOK Financial and its Subsidiaries from third parties must be through our Human Resources Department. Any contact made outside of the BOK Financial Human Resources Department by a third party will cancel any future business relationships between the third party and BOK Financial.