Operations Manager 8/20/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY This growth-oriented industrial organization is seeking a visionary leader to take them to the next level.
* Using leadership and goal setting to increase local business opportunities;
* Perform a meaningful role in long-term planning and establishment initiatives aimed at operational distinction;
* Ensuring quality services to all customer by working with customer quality teams;
* Overseeing projects and employees at all levels;
* Assisting in forecasting and developing a cost budget;
* Working with Marketing and Sales to engage more local businesses;
* Preparing weekly reports on labor efficiency and productivity, business expenses, and business productivity.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree required; Business Administration or related disciplines.
* 5+ years of industrial operations and business development experience;
* Lean Manufacturing and 5S methodologies experience;
* Dynamic goal setter with an entrepreneurial vision to grow business;
* Change Agent, a strong leader who enjoys challenge;
* Experience with budgeting and forecasting;
* Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.