Operations Manager - Western
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Santa Ana, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONOperations Manager
Are you passionate about customer service? Love to coach and mentor others? Looking to build your career in an exciting industry and a growing world-class organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us to their friends!
Why work at Rentokil?
Rentokil is the largest pest control company in the world, and we are the third largest pest control company in North America. While we are big, we pride ourselves on our family atmosphere where we take mentoring and promoting from within seriously.
Not to mention
* Stable industry with career advancement opportunities
* Earn incentives for excellent customer retention and upselling to current customers
* Great benefits - Medical, Dental, and Vision, Employer-matched 401(k)
* Paid vacation, holidays, and PTO days
* And, we're just fun to be around!
What do our Operations Managers do?
Our Operations Managers coach and mentor our technicians. They work alongside their team members and help them solve problems, learn new skills, and exceed our customers' expectations.
* Maximize routing schedules for technicians
* Groom technicians for career advancement
* Learn new methods and technologies for pest control
What do you need?
* High School Diploma or GED, College preferred
* 3+ years of customer service experience preferred
* Team lead/Management experience
* Clean Driving Record*
We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference
where our customers live and work. Is that you?
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: