Operations Manager - Wholesale Division
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
S3 Shared Service Solutions, LLC
Linthicum Heights, MD
This position will be responsible for managing the Wholesale Operations which includes constant monitoring of file flow and workloads in order to attain acceptable turn times and member/partner service. The Operations Manager will monitor efficiencies and continually look for ways to improve our processes, both in terms of procedures and use of systems to ensure continuous service and quality improvements and error reductions. Success in this position is demonstrated by building and maintaining a cohesive team, effectively implementing procedures and sound mortgage practices, providing intelligent risk assessment and making informed decisions while ensuring regulatory compliance, and meeting SLAs and expectations.
S3 has a commitment to excellence and the highest standards of member service. Our values and beliefs are critical to the success and growth of the business and they were all created with a unique cultural foundation.
* Create and maintain a highly efficient and productive environment/culture that values its team members and rewards performance.
* Manage the annual business plan and strategize to accomplish the partner objectives and desired metrics
* Ensure effective communication with staff, management, and partner credit unions
* Manage the wholesale pipeline being cognizant of service levels, quality, compliance and member/partner expectations
* Plan, coordinate, direct, review and supervise work of team members in wholesale division of first mortgage loans
* Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements including but not limited to: HMDA, RESPA, Reg Z, Reg B, Fact Act, and Safe Act
* Monitor results of internal audits and suspensions for areas needing improvement and additional training opportunities
* Demonstrate exceptional service in all interactions with members, prospective members, and partner credit unions
* Provide guidance, training, coaching, and assistance to processing staff as needed
* Responsible for hiring, employee evaluations, disciplinary actions, salary adjustments and termination functions
* Review and analyze file documentation related to the loan decision and properly mitigate and document policy exceptions
* Work closely with varying levels of management
* Performs other work-related duties as assigned
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Operations, or Management related field preferred
* Minimum 3 years of experiencein office management in a mortgage environment
* Strong knowledge of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac guidelines and AUS
* Strong knowledge of State and Federal laws pertaining to the mortgage banking industry (i.e. RESPA, TILA, ECOA, etc.)
* Ability to perform mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy
* Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent customer service skills with strong attention to detail
* Time Management skills and the ability to prioritize workload based on department SLA's and member needs
* Strong analytical skills required with a high degree of accuracy
* Ability to work flexible hours as needed
* Ability to multi-task in other areas of the unit
* Positive attitude and team-oriented spirit
* Ability to function in an ever changing environment