Operations Mgr - Injection Molding 8/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Operations Manager will manage the manufacturing operations of the facility in a manner that produces products, delivered on time, within established cost goals, and continual improvements. This position will provide direction in meeting the facility and Division's goals and objectives and ensure compliance to Company policies and procedures.
* Manages and directs overall operations of assigned area including profitability/finances, manufacturing, industrial engineering, lean implementation and projects, injection molding, and area information systems.
* Makes recommendations to improve productivity, scrap, quality, and efficiency of operations.
* Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures including lean, process mapping, OEE, and six sigma methodology.
* Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
* Experience in injection molding.
* BachelorDegree in Engineering or Management.
* Seven to 10 years of experience in operations leadership.
* Demonstrate effective knowledge and skills in injection molding.
* Understand and implement lean processes