Operations Professional 9/3/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY A global investment management firm is seeking an Operations professional who can manage all reconciliations of client portfolios to help the firm properly implement their investment strategy. This client facing role will allow the right person to receive hands on exposure to fund accounting, operations, and reporting.
* Open Domestic & Foreign Equity Accounts to increase assets under management.
* Help retain clients by providing excellent client service through effective client reporting and communication.
* Work as an engaged member of the Operations Department
* Daily reconciliation of cash and transactions for domestic and multi-currency portfolios.
* Monthly reconciliation of cash, transactions, holdings and accrued income for domestic and multi-currency portfolios.
* Daily reconciliation of fund NAVs, expense accruals, and performance for mutual funds.
* Work with Finance Department to ensure year end audits and financial statements for all funds are completed and accurate.
* Keep detailed records of investor level information.
* Effectively respond to all investor and client inquiries
* Meet all scheduled and unscheduled reporting requirements.
* Create custom reports as needed per client or internal requests.
* Verify asset transfers in or out of the firm.