This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/26/2016
Global Experience Specialists, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
This individual will be asked to assist in the day to day activities of planning and show site operations when assigned, as well as the supervision of all employees working on the show floor, including regular full time employees as well as part time casuals.
* Maintaining inventory control of all usage items
* GEM fabrication
* Loading and unloading of usage trucks in conformance with individual show load list
* Receiving and processing of all in and outbound freight for shows as well as GES personal freight
* Damage control on all received freight, to include damage reports and photographs
* Damage control on all in-house items including but not limited to, trucks, trailers, forklifts, miscellaneous decorating and freight equipment, including all general usage items
* Reporting to management any employee violations of company rules and regulations
* Perform other duties as assigned and deemed necessary of the position under the direction of the Senior Operations Manager
* Commercial Drivers License Preferred
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* Forklift Certification
* 3-5 years in an Operational Environment
* Must be able to have a flexible schedule; work weekends, holidays, overtime and possible travel
* Must be able to lift 50 lbs on a repetitive basis.
* Must be able to work in a somewhat crowded or noisy area where there maybe mild discomfort due to temperature, dust and/or other conditions
Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our workforce. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We are a drug-free workplace, and where allowed by law, conditions offers of employment on satisfactory completion of a drug screen and passing of a background check.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or unable to access or use this application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.