Operations Research Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
BayFirst Solutions LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONWHO WE ARE
BayFirst Solutions, a rapidly growing security management and technology consulting firm based in Washington, DC, has immediate openings for experienced consultants. Recently ranked #16 of Top Workplaces by the Washington Post and named to Washington Technology s Fast 50 Fastest Growing Contractors List, BayFirst works closely with clients to develop and deliver innovative physical/ personnel/ transportation security, critical infrastructure protection, risk management, counterintelligence and homeland security solutions. For more information about BayFirst Solutions, please visit www.bayfirst.com.
POSITION: Operations Research Analyst/CAD
LOCATION: Washington, DC
US CITIZENSHIP: Yes
CLEARANCE REQ\'D: FPS Suitability
The Operations Research Analyst will develop requirements and provide acquisitions support in computer aided dispatch.
* Develops and/or revises methods and models and conducts analysis to determine effectiveness of operations, the application of capabilities and to identify, develop, gauge, or investigate operational concepts and progress.
* Oversees data collection, analysis, and experiment report development and preparation.
* Manages, analyzes, and visualizes data using statistical software, spreadsheet, and graphic presentation software and develop customized tools.
* Aids customer with executing decision analysis processes to prioritize events and develop reports.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
* 5+ years experience working within area(s) listed above
* Ability to engage and further define client requirements
* Ability to obtain FPS Suitability,
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN RELATED FIELD
Experience with Microsoft Excel
Familiarity with other analytical analysis software
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request reasonable accommodations by contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific position: Phone: (202) 541-1010.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an accommodation related to a disability. In order to express interest, you must have the information related to the specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title, Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect to the hiring or promotion of individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected class.