Operations Research Systems Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
CAMP SMITH, HI
The AMERICAN SYSTEMS Test and Evaluation Organization
has a contingent position for an Operations Research
Systems Analyst (ORSA) in support of a Quick Reaction
Test (QRT) .
Duties and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibilities include decomposition of the
project problem statement into test objectives and test
measures as well as developing data source matrices and
data management and analysis plans. The ORSA leads the
development of the overall test design and data analysis
methodologies. In support of test execution, the ORSA
supervises all data collection, reduction and analysis.
The ORSA supports the reporting of findings as they
relate to identified test issues. The ORSA provides
quality control over all products and deliverables
associated with the test. Limited travel may be
Note: This is a contingent position
Travel:Candidate should be able to travel to CONUS and
OCONUS locations as necessary in support of the project.
* Bachelor s degree in Operations Research, Applied
Mathematics or (related discipline)with 9 or more
years of experience .
* Experience measures of performance, and measures of
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite of software
applications, statistical software packages such as
SPSS, and process diagraming tools such as VISIO.
* Experience operating in a demanding team environment
requiring excellent communication skills, strong
interpersonal skills, flexibility, and a high degree
* Master s Degree (Operations Research, Applied
Mathematics, or related discipline).
* Experience and knowledge with detailed test and
evaluation planning and data collection at both the
strategic and operational levels.
* Joint Test & Evaluation Program experience to
include understanding of the guidelines provided in
the JT&E Program Handbook.
Required Security Clearance
* Candidates must have a current Secret clearance.
* Candidates selected will be subjected to a
government security investigation and must meet
eligibility requirements for access to classified