This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Modular Space Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONMore information about this job:
ModSpace seeks an Operations Specialist for our Fontana, CA location.
This role is a junior level role intended to groom/develop talent for growth within our organization and represents a great opportunity to learn our business and operational management.
The Operations Specialist will work closely with our Branch Manager and/or the Fleet Manager, other operations team members as well as the sales team and a vendor base to learn foundations of our business in many areas including:
* Operating systems
* Asset management and logistics
* Budgetary controls
* Repair & service management
Day to day activities may include:
* Delivery, service and repair management through in-house or outsourced staff
* Defining and ensuring scopes of work to budget through a team
* DOT records or permits when appropriate
* Safety and regulatory compliance
* On-time quality service
* Ensuring/delivering accurate and timely communications between sales, support, operations and clients
* Customer engagement
* Variable cost equations
* Damage rebills
* Inventory/supplies management
* Maintaining accurate operating and financial system information and reporting
* Policy and practice compliance
* Best practice, cost reduction initiatives
* Assisting with fleet inspections, condition reports or reconciliations
A ModSpace Operations Specialist must have:
* A Bachelor s degree
* Business oriented discipline preferred
* A valid driver s license
* The ability to multi-task and prioritize with guidance in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Prior operations experience or experience managing others is a plus
This position works indoors and out and may require occasional driving to our satellite yard or customer job sites.
All ModSpace team members must have:
* PC Proficiency in a Windows environment with MS Office Suite
* Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal, presentation and organizational skills
* A drive to provide world-class customer service
* The highest levels of integrity
If you are a well-qualified candidate, please submit your resume in confidence today!
For the latest updates, follow ModSpace on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ModSpaceCareers and LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/ModSpace
A career with ModSpace offers professional development and opportunity with a stable and growing North American firm. Our mid-size means our employees enjoy the resources of a large company in an environment where they are highly visible and have a direct impact on performance.
We provide a state-of-the-art, business casual office environment, in addition to a wide range of valuable employee benefits.
Not only do we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, but also the following programs which are fully company paid:
* Basic life/AD&D
* Dependent Life Insurance
* Short-term disability
* Long-term disability
* Business travel accident coverage
* Employee Assistance Program
* Paid Time Off
* Tuition Reimbursement (up to established/US Federal pre-tax limit)
In addition, employees may take advantage of numerous optional benefits, including:
* 401(k) plan with employer contribution (US) / Defined Contribution Plan (Canada)
* Supplemental life insurance (individual & dependent)
* Flexible spending accounts (US)
* Company-Wide Wellness programs
Come build your future with ModSpace.
With over 40 years of history and locations across North America, ModSpace is the premier provider of modular space solutions to a well-diversified client group including the commercial, construction, education, health care, and government segments. Our value proposition varies across segments and customers, meeting needs for quality control, speed to market, temporary facilities or facilities which can relocate to meet changing needs. As an employer and a business partner, we are committed to the highest levels of quality, integrity, teamwork and customer excellence.
For more information about ModSpace, please visit www.modspace.com in the US or www.modspace.ca in Canada.
ModSpace believes diversity makes us a stronger organization. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, gender, sex, national origin, age, marital or family status, sexual orientation, genetics, disability, military or veteran status or any other legally protected condition or characteristic.