This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Shift : Shift:
The Operations Specialist is responsible for providing support to the Operations Manager by assisting with daily operations for one or more locations and works as a champion and advocate for the customer experience and service quality. Works on order management, operational excellence, and the delivery of well-matched, reliable and safe associates.
The Operations Specialist reports directly to the Operations Manager.
TrueBlue is a leading provider of specialized workforce solutions helping clients improve growth and performance by providing staffing, recruitment process outsourcing and managed service provider solutions. Our specialized workforce solutions meet client s needs for a reliable, efficient workforce in a wide variety of industries. TrueBlue connects as many as 750,000 people and work each year. For more information, please see our most recent Investor Presentation and Form 10K at www.trueblue.com
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
* Provides exceptional customer service to existing customers and our associates.
* Takes inbound orders from new and existing customers and enters them into the system.
* Communicates with Recruiters/Recruiting Coordinators about certain skills/talent needed to fill an open order.
* Calls customers to generate repeat sales; leverages customer relationships to drive value.
* Performs job site visits as needed.
* Executes against action plan to improve market performance as directed by the Operations Manager.
* Assists with the development of customer relationships through high-volume telephone contact; this includes resolving customer problems, escalating concerns, and price quoting within the assigned parameters of authority.
* Reaches out to customers to make sure they are satisfied with the assigned associates.
* Acts with urgency to ensure that customer and associate needs are met.
* Understands the requests of the customer and delivers the best fit when dispatching; ensures that dispatch decisions do not adversely affect individuals in a protected class; when needed, perform high volume outbound phone calls and messaging via our work alert technology to find qualified workers when trying to fill a job order.
* Engages with existing associates and ensures satisfaction and safety.
* Ensures associates are appropriately matched and dispatched to job sites to fill open orders.
* Communicates importance of associate safety to associates and customers at every touch point.
* Processes payroll for associates in a timely manner according to the payroll process parameters.
* Ensures the appropriate written documentation is on file prior to processing payroll.
* Ensures personal protective equipment is in good condition prior to loaning it to the associates and that it is collected back from the associates at the end of their shift.
* Adheres to standard operating procedures and protocol.
* Safety, Compliance and regulatory accountability. Creates a culture of safety. Proactively takes actions to contribute to lowering WSR.
* Seeks ways to streamline processes for operational efficiency and excellence.
* Contributes to the success of the team through positive, professional interaction and communication with others.
* Enhances both the customer and worker experience.
* Supports company values of integrity and respect through actions and commitment.
* Reinforces and promotes a work culture that places emphasis on worker safety being #1.
* Champion for diversity and inclusion consistent with TrueBlue s commitment and core values.
TrueBlue Mission, Vision and Values
* Connecting People and Work
* To Be the Talent Solution for the Changing World of Work
* Be Optimistic
* Be Passionate
* Be Accountable
* Be Respectful
* Be True
This position will have no direct reports.
SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITY
Budget: This position will not have any responsibility for budgeting.
Customer: Operations Manager
Accountability: Participate in the day-to-day operations processes for assigned market.
Technical Skills and Competencies
* Results Orientation
* Self-motivated and has the ability to deliver.
* Process driven and systematic approach to improving operational performance
* Communication and Change Management
* Strong communicator. Ensures all channels of communication are leveraged to drive seamless results and to build strong relationships
* Articulate in presenting his / her views in an effective and convincing manner for buy in.
* Collaboration and Influencing
* Execution and Operational Excellence
* Basic knowledge in using MS Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* High standards of quality and timelines
* Hands on and ability to independently execute
KNOWLEDGE and EXPERIENCE:
* Associate s Degree preferred.
* 3 years customer service and/or sales experience.
* Experience with payroll and operations preferred.
* Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, and ability to persuade an audience.
* Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
* Ability to market and sell the company s value proposition.
* Ability to multi-task; ability to work well under pressure.
* Very positive attitude and the ability to be empathetic and flexible.
* Possess effective interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to all levels of management and employees.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as resumes and procedure manuals.
* Valid driver s license.
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL DEMANDS :
Frequently required to stand, walk, sit, talk, and/or hear for long periods of time. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move 25 pounds and occasionally more than 50 pounds.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. A review of this position has excluded the marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of fundamental job duties. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will relationship.