This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
Obsidian Solutions Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONOperations Specialist
Primary Location: National Capital Region, US
Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen
Security Clearance: Active Top Secret with ability to obtain SCI
Obsidian Solutions Group is seeking an Operations Specialist in the Program Management Office that will support the Department of State (DoS) Countermeasures and Security Technology Services (CSTS) program in administrative duties related to managing CONUS/OCONUS contract operations. Prospective candidates will have a mastery of multi-tasking across multiple departments with demonstrated time management and meeting critical deadlines supporting operations. Candidate will work directly for the DoS CSTS PM.
* Serves as the travel system primary administrator for the DoS CSTS program.
* Manage, create, and distribute new accounts
* Manage current accounts
* Provide travel system password resets when requested and contact the travel system support team when troubleshooting is needed.
* Assist travelers with questions about the travel system, and booking reservations
* Manage the travel system so that it complies and matches the travel policy.
* Distributes the Travel Policy to all employees as required.
* Direct and manage the travel request workflow, and travel request process for all programs.
* Deployment and redeployment scheduler of all OCONUS travel
* Supervise the coordination of deployment schedules and travel arrangements for all employees.
* Create LOA s in SPOT System as it relates to deployment processing
* Create APACS System itineraries for deploying employees
* Maintain deployment cycle to include; tracking employee training, managing equipment, travel, and training for CONUS/OCONUS based personnel.
* Provide administrative support to the contract PM and Site Leads/Team Leads as required
* Oversee the DoS CSTS expense report system as the primary administrator.
* Direct, supervise, and oversee the approval and rejection of expense reports.
* Coordinate with the employee and Program Financial and Control Analyst in regards to reconciliation of expense reports and travel invoicing.
* Assist with managing employee client relations.
* Provide as required all program deliverables; including weekly/monthly SITREP, financial, travel, hours, DBA, and ODC reporting
* Write and/or edit operations documentation as needed (i.e. Work Instructions, Master Sheets, Tracking Logs, Policies, Lists)
* Become familiar with contract details and scope of work.
* Assume AFSO duties and responsibilities for the contract and assist the company FSO as needed:
* Facilitate briefings on behalf of FSO and issue ID badges
* Liaison with Government and subcontractor security offices
* Ensures physical and personnel security compliance
* Ensures safeguarding procedures are in order and are being complied with
* Conducts records management for department activities such as document accountability and clearances
* Conducts internal security audits
* Transmits and receives contract materials via approved measures
* Continuous training of company employees in security compliance
Knowledge and Skills
* Must be familiar with Deltec Timekeeping and Expense system.
* Must be familiar with SPOT system.
* Must be familiar with APACS system.
* Must be familiar with OCONUS official travel for government personnel.
* Must possess good written and oral communication skills.
* Be familiar with MS Office Suite.
Experience and Education
* Bachelor's with 2 4 years of experience
* OR Master's with 0-2 years of experience.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
* Normal office environment
* Up to 10%
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Obsidian Solutions Group (OSG) is a diversified consulting and technology company providing flexible and responsive solutions to federal, state, and local agencies and organizations. Our core domains are overseas and domestic mission support operations, collection/analysis/identification, and information technology. Obsidian Solutions Group is comprised of strategic and operational personnel who provide its clients deep domain expertise across a comprehensive spectrum of skill sets, allowing mission accomplishment and development of long-term capabilities
Obsidian Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.